- This event has passed.
Photonics Hackathon – TU/e and Kyoto University
September 18 - September 22
📣 Join the Photonics Hackathon in Collaboration with Kyoto University funded by PhotonDelta and Kyoto University!
Are you a master student, PhD or postdoc working on or interested in photonic research, you can sign up here! Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to participate in a one-month hackathon working on a challenge introduced by different companies, organized by the Technical University of Eindhoven (by the Eindhoven Hendrik Casimir Insititute) and Kyoto University. At last, PhotonDelta will organize a trip to Kyoto with the students, where you get to present your solution!
🚀 What’s the Hackathon About?
- Explore photonics technologies
- Turn (your) research into practical applications
- Learning about industrial challenges
- Group collaboration and innovation
🌍 Program Eindhoven – Kyoto: Unforgettable Experience!
- 18 – 22 Sept: Kyoto students are visiting Eindhoven
- 16 – 20 Oct: Eindhoven students visit Kyoto for final presentation
🌟 Why Participate?
- Collaborative learning and networking
- Potential future employment opportunities
- Make a real-world impact
- Gain international experience
📅 Save the Date!
Stay tuned for exciting news about the companies, their challenges, and the registration process, as we gear up for the release later this month! Don’t miss out on this opportunity, as there are only a limited number of spots available! Join Kyoto University and TU/e on this remarkable journey in photonics!